Privacy Statement Netherleafs
This Privacy Statement was last modified on: 14-03-2022
Use of personal data
Types of data collected
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
- Information about your activities on our website.
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example, because this company is part of it is from an ad network).
- Internet browser and device type.
- Bank account number
Grounds for processing
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- Netherleafs analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Netherleafs also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Retention of personal data
Share with others
Note: To be able to claim this, you must anonymize your Google Analytics.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
- Logical access control, use of passwords and possibly a second factor;
- Encryption of data;
- Pseudonymization of data;
- The use of Virtual Private Servers (VPN) accessible with the SSH key;
- Transfers only over SSL;
- Purpose-bound access restrictions;
- Verification of recognized authorizations.